Thursday, July 2, 2009

Meathead

I don't know anything about Jon Canzano. Until today, I had never read anything written by the man.

I have never been to Portland, Oregon, nor, to think of it, met more than three or four people from Portland, Oregon (if any, actually).

I am not, really, biased against people or cultures.

And I usually try to avoid idiocy, not confront it. How does that quote go? Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

But today, I feel a little less respect for Portland, Oregon. I feel downright aghast at white men with bald, shiny heads who work in sports, and even those who don't.

In fact, I can say, quite honestly, I am now a little more ashamed at sports reporters around the world.

And don't get me started on America, America... ah, about America I can only say the inside of my head tinges with the embers of anger. And Causians from there to here and everywhere in between, well, they're just stupid, like John Canzano.

John Canzano, bald-headed dumbass.

[Read this if you want to be angered.]

No comments: